- Do you wish to confidently speak, understand and not to be afraid to simply write without web translators?
- Are yout that shy type that does even get his/her foot in the door at group courses conversations?
- Do you want to learn how to think in a foreign language and give a natural impressions?
- Are you constantly busy and cannot possibly manage commuting to a language course on the top of that?
- Do you start to panic when you pick up the phone and you can hear German at the other end of line?
- Do you need to dust off your foreign language knowledge for a job interview?
- Does your child love languages but does not have enough opportunities at school?
- Are you a mother on maternity leave and studying from home is ideal for you, while your baby is having an after-lunch nap?
Types of courses we offer
Preparation for secondary school and university admission exams
Business English courses + phone calls, writing emails, presentations
Preparation for a job interview in German
Private English lessons for secondary school and university students
You will have individual lessons and your course will be specifically tailored to your needs and wishes.
The frequency and time of your lessons are entirely up to you. Our excellent tutors will be delighted to be the most amazing guides. Are you looking forward to it?
Why study German?
- German is the most common native language of the EU and the second most spoken language in Europe.
- German is spoken right behind the corner at our neighbours.
- There are more than 6,000 German and Austrian companies operating in the Czech Republic, where you can make your German useful.
- German is the second most important language of science.
- Germany grants a large number of scholarships enabling studying in this country.
German is the perfect choice. And we will teach you using the most efficient method, via Skype!