- Do you wish to confidently speak, understand and not to be afraid to simply write without web translators?
- Are yout that shy type that does even get his/her foot in the door at group courses conversations?
- Do you want to learn how to think in a foreign language and give a natural impressions?
- Are you constantly busy and cannot possibly manage commuting to a language course on the top of that?
- Do you start to panic when you pick up the phone and you can hear German at the other end of line?
- Do you need to dust off your foreign language knowledge for a job interview?
- Does your child love languages but does not have enough opportunities at school?
- Are you a mother on maternity leave and studying from home is ideal for you, while your baby is having an after-lunch nap?
Types of courses we offer
Preparation for secondary school and university admission exams
Business English courses + phone calls, writing emails, presentations
Preparation for a job interview in German
Private English lessons for secondary school and university students
Why study German?
- German is the most common native language of the EU and the second most spoken language in Europe.
- German is spoken right behind the corner at our neighbours.
- There are more than 6,000 German and Austrian companies operating in the Czech Republic, where you can make your German useful.
- German is the second most important language of science.
- Germany grants a large number of scholarships enabling studying in this country.
German is the perfect choice. And we will teach you using the most efficient method, via Skype!