- Do you wish to confidently speak, understand and not to be afraid to simply write without web translators?
- Are yout that shy type that does even get his/her foot in the door at group courses conversations?
- Do you want to learn how to think in a foreign language and give a natural impressions?
- Are you constantly busy and cannot possibly manage commuting to a language course on the top of that?
- Do you start to panic when you pick up the phone and you can hear French at the other end of line?
- Do you need to dust off your foreign language knowledge for a job interview?
- Does your child love languages but does not have enough opportunities at school?
- Are you a mother on maternity leave and studying from home is ideal for you, while your baby is having an after-lunch nap?
Types of courses we offer
French courses for all levels
Preparation for exams DELF
Preparation for secondary school and university admission exams
Business French courses + phone calls, writing emails, presentations
Preparation for a job interview in French
Courses for mothers on maternity leave
Private English lessons for secondary school and university students