- Do you wish to confidently speak, understand and not to be afraid to simply write without web translators?
- Are yout that shy type that does even get his/her foot in the door at group courses conversations?
- Do you want to learn how to think in a foreign language and give a natural impressions?
- Are you constantly busy and cannot possibly manage commuting to a language course on the top of that?
- Do you start to panic when you pick up the phone and you can hear Spanish at the other end of line?
- Do you need to dust off your foreign language knowledge for a job interview?
- Does your child love languages but does not have enough opportunities at school?
- Are you a mother on maternity leave and studying from home is ideal for you, while your baby is having an after-lunch nap?
Types of courses we offer
Preparation for exams PET, FCE, CAE
Preparation for secondary school and university admission exams
Business English courses + phone calls, writing emails, presentations
Preparation for a job interview in English
Courses for mothers on maternity leave
Private English lessons for secondary school and university students
You will have individual lessons and your course will be specifically tailored to your needs and wishes.
The frequency and time of your lessons are entirely up to you. Our excellent tutors will be delighted to be the most amazing guides. Are you looking forward to it?
Why study English?
- You can make yourself understood (with a bit of luck) all over the world.
- You can get a much better job.
- You can study and work abroad.
- You can have a chit chat on holiday, even if we do not know the language of the natives.
- You can watch movies in English (no more annoying dubbings or poorly translated subtitles).
English is simply the basis. And we will teach you using the most efficient method, via Skype!